LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sri Ram   28 October 2022

Contact of ex student of saveetha law collage, chennai

Can I have reference phone number or Email ID of any Old Student of Saveetha Law Collage, Chennai to understand about their LLM programs & teaching methods. I need an admission for my son, So inquiring about the collage life there as we are not from Chennai / Tamilnadu. 

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 October 2022

@ Sri Ram,

Did you contact college authorities, if you are interested to have any details of old students ? 

Is there any dispute / issue / problem for consideration and obligation of legal experts on this platform ????

Thanks for abuse of this site, it would be appreciated and better if you may kindly avoid posting such posts.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     29 October 2022

it is not a legal query.

Sri Ram   29 October 2022

If this query violates the rule of the forum, Moderators / Administrator, who have the right to delete or block the question as well as Member. Unconditionally agree if they Modify or delete or block this query from a parent if it violates any of the rules & regulations. Also insuch case my sincere unconditional appologies goes with this reply.

Thanks for your Expert suggestion, On inquiry with their reception number understood they don’t maintain the records of old student, Also it is not a common practice among colleges hence tried to reach the forums for some contact old student (if any) to understand the system there, If you have not gone through words, particularly mentioned to “inquire the teaching Methods”. If you have mistaken this question to get an admission recommendation, feel sorry. Hope everyone understand better that search should be not for Student but search for politician or Power magnet. Also Now is the middle of the academic & we have wait till next year for admission (thanks to Corona, many students lost this entire academic year like my son, his final exams are just concluded instead of Previous Jan-Feb 2022)

Moving to your other parts of the reply, “any dispute / issue / problem?????” Is it a good practice to raise your hand only after the incident? Is it not a good practice OR “Obligation of a parent” to see in advance about their kids not getting into a situation like “Harassment, RAGGING & other malpractises which normally happens in education campus? Do the forum wants to discuss only after a “Harassment / Ragging or Bad practices”????. Hope many will agree that no management (College) in the world like to answer these type of “Information or incidents” with their clients (Students / Parents).  

Next abusing the Forum, having gone through the rules of the forum & Even search for this subject, not found the details. So taken appropriate sub department of “Student”. So some student may send me a PM to discuss about this. And not a Lawyer by proffession I Strongly believe the quote of Blanche Lincoln, hope others also agree:

“Stopping crime before it occurs is the most effective crime fighting tool of all.”

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register