Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijaya Kumar (Manager)     16 June 2012

Consumer rights

Dear,

I have purchased 5 tele-lines from Tata in a package of 499INR per month bill on 25 feb 12, representative confirmed me lines availability in series and in serial order which i mentioned overleaf the cheque and took 2 application forms from me saying it's only in case wrong entry while filling the application he will use.

040 64574001,64574002, 64574003, 64574004 & 64574005

after 36 hrs, while i am trying to activate the message was "you cannot activate this number" so i called immediately to check with TATA, they assured me the server is down n it may take another 24hrs, when i tried later the same message was there. When i called on that number i came to know it was a working number since 4yrs. i called TATA to inform them that this was not a server problem but a number already in use.

they took 1 month to arrange alternate to me and after a month they requested me to go for a gold number ending with 55 55 or 88 88 which i did'nt like, so they gave me 65274001 and rest in 645 series,

when i went home i had received 2 bills! one with 340INR and another 240INR, i called immediately and complained, so they confirmed me it was sales persons mistake and he has created 2 accounts on my name and they asked me to pay the higher amount bill and the will transfer the lines in one account.

so i paid 350INR, later i was waiting them to solve, they just asked me it will be done , for my surprise the next month the 2bills came again and this time with 1173INR and 1074INR with 500INR charges for change of number which i never asked them. registering complaint they told me it will be fixed ASAP Later i am receiving calls for payment of bills or they will disconnect lines, i requested them to fix the problem first but none of them taking interest. even the lines are not working if you dial the message coming is "its not a working number and this staff want rentals for not working numbers.

How can i get compensated for 4 months of ordeal, please anyone advice me.

thank you

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 June 2012

Open website www.consumerforums.in and lodge your complaint online. No registration and fee is required.Please go ahead.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register