Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MM Joshi   26 September 2017

Consumer protection act 1986

Dear Respected Sir/ Madam,

I have  purchased online shoes (Bata) from Snapdeal which they displayed with cost Rs 2499/- with 52% discount on MRP, so I have to paid for that pair only 1299/- using my Debit card.

When I had received my order and very strange to know that the base MRP of that Bata shoes was only Rs. 1199/- I have complaint to Snapadeal about that they simple said we are canceling you order and setting up  pick up , the deducted amount will be refund soon.

But I said  I am not returning this pair to you, simply give me the offer which you are displaying in your online portal. So they offer me compensation amount of Rs 600/- I was agreed for that. During this process a courier boy come to home for pick up the shoes, I said to Snapdeal why the pickup has been set up, they said its auto revert process to courier agencies not to worry we are in process to refund you the month, they have given me a confimation email for refund of Rs 600/- During these the courier attempted 3 times to pick up the shoes from my home. All the times my wife deny to hand over him the shoes. but one day my daughter aged 12 was in home ( my wife was at school) so the courier boy come and said to her to give me the shoes from comes from Snapdeal.

She handed over this shoes to him, now snap deal personal not answering my email , not picking the call ,even the have converted my mobile to auto answering call system.

A SMS has been received by  me that your refund for bata shoes has been initiative the Amount Rs 1199/0 will be credit soon.

One suggestion required  What should I do to claim my order and claim, Snapdeal having a bad relation with its customer, how can they cheat like such, I can approach customer forum, what is the way for it, how much I need to pay.. ??

An early Suggestion is appreciated.

Regards,

MM Joshi

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 September 2017

You paid as per your post; Rs.1299/

The refund conformation as per your post is Rs.1199/

Here seems to be some error on your part in posting or another deficiency on part of M/s Snapdeal.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 September 2017

Rs.600/ compensation has been agreed to be paid to you.

Has both amounts Rs.1299+600=1899/ been paid to you.

MM Joshi   27 September 2017

Nothing has yet been credited to my account. But they send me SMS on 6 Sep 2017 for Rs 600/- as compensation amount, during this they have picked up the shoes without my consent. Again I have got a sms we have picked up the article we are refunding you Rs 1199/-

Dara Battle   27 April 2018

This is very important for us to keep information about important acts like consumer act about you write on here. With read of reviews we can hire best dissertation assistance from online writers without waste of time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register