Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rishu   09 January 2016

Consumer forum judgement

Hello;

I need one clarification about the judgement of consumer forum. 

I had filed one complaint against a builder in consumer forum. The date of judgement was 19th December 2015. That day I went to the forum and was told that the case has been dispossed off and remark given is "The Complaint Is Allowed In Part".   

Also I was told that copy of the judgement will be sent to my address also it will be uploaded in the website. So far none of these two have happened. When I went to forum I was told that the order is with the President, as soon as he gives we will send and upload as well.

Can anyone tell me what it means "The Complaint Is Allowed In Part"  and also how I should be obtaining the copy of the judgement.

I think there is time limit within I have to file for EP (Execution Petition) if OP does not comply with the judgement. Will that time limit start from 19th December or from the date I receive the orders.

Regards

Rishu

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 January 2016

From date of judgment.

You may seek relief on reciept quoting date of reciept.You may also download the tracking report from Indiapost website.

Usually in case of delay the President forums mentions that judgment was delayed due to heavy rush.

Or you may apply for certified copy and retain the reciept.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 January 2016

From date of judgment.

You may seek relief on reciept quoting date of reciept.You may also download the tracking report from Indiapost website.

Usually in case of delay the President forums mentions that judgment was delayed due to heavy rush.

Or you may apply for certified copy and retain the reciept.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register