LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     02 December 2015

Consumer forum case status related

I  am appealant in a case and i was abset on hearing during the admission stage of the case i.e very first hearing  when i have checked the case status  the order was -   Admit.  Notice.  Post on 01.02.2016  so please tell me what it is.

Learning

2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     03 December 2015

It means your appeal is admitted and the State Commission ordered notice to the Respondent and fixed the date as 1/2/2016. The Respondent has to appear on 1/2/2016. Meanwhile check with the section about dispatch of notice to the Respondent.

Nigel (Manager - Administration)     05 January 2016

. I am the Plaintiff. I have filed a case against Club Mahindra in the Consumer Court. Club Mahindra replied to my complain. I in turn filed my reply but it was not supported with an ‘Affidavit of Evidence’ as I was not aware that the Affidavit of Evidence had to be filed along with the reply. However, the reply was accepted by the court and I was told to file the ‘Affidavit of Evidence’ at the next hearing. Just for your information Club Mahindra has appointed an lawyer and myself is fighting the case on my own.

Would appreciate if you could clear some of my doubts.

1. When Club Mahindra replied to my complain it was not supported with an ‘Affidavit of Evidence’. Was it not required. Neither did the judge ask them.
  2. When I filed my reply against Club Mahindra the judge asked for my ‘Affidavit of Evidence’ which I did not have. Why did the Judge ask me for the  ‘Affidavit of Evidence’ and did not ask Club Mahindra when they filed their return
  3. Could you email a format of the ‘Affidavit of Evidence’.

Would really appreciate your reply to the above three points.

. I am the Plaintiff. I have filed a case against Club Mahindra in the Consumer Court. Club Mahindra replied to my complain. I in turn filed my reply but it was not supported with an ‘Affidavit of Evidence’ as I was not aware that the Affidavit of Evidence had to be filed along with the reply. However, the reply was accepted by the court and I was told to file the ‘Affidavit of Evidence’ at the next hearing. Just for your information Club Mahindra has appointed an lawyer and myself is fighting the case on my own.

Would appreciate if you could clear some of my doubts.

1. When Club Mahindra replied to my complain it was not supported with an ‘Affidavit of Evidence’. Was it not required. Neither did the judge ask them.
  2. When I filed my reply against Club Mahindra the judge asked for my ‘Affidavit of Evidence’ which I did not have. Why did the Judge ask me for the  ‘Affidavit of Evidence’ and did not ask Club Mahindra when they filed their return
  3. Could you email a format of the ‘Affidavit of Evidence’.

Would really appreciate your reply to the above three points.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register