Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANNE SN (Chief Consultant)     23 November 2012

Consumer forum

Thank you Sirs,

Thank you Very much for Your Dedicated Services through Lawyers Club India.

My Friend has Approached  RR Dist. Dist.Cosumer  Forum,AP.On the decision of Dist.Consumer Forum the Real estate Developer has approached Suprime Court.The S.C has ordered to deal the Case in State Consumer Forum since case being Defficiency of Service.Accordingly my Friend has approached A.P.State Consumer Forum.The A.P.State Consumer Forum have awarded Compensation.In all the Stages Notices were issued to the Opp.Party (Real Estate Developer).They have not responded at any Stage.Finally my Friend has Filed E.P. At this Stage the Real Estate Developer (Opp.Party) has approached National Consumer Forum setting aside the Decision of State Consumer Forum duly keep quit all the while in the course of the case in State Consumer Forum and getting Notices in all the Stages.. Is it correct to admit the case in National Consumer Forumat the Stage of awarding Compensation through E.P.

Is possiable to a Small consumer to approach all the Forums with his limited resources while the Developer  Finacially  sound and scape goat the Poor Consumer with his Gimmics.

Kindly advise in this matter.

Learning

2 Replies

Sumanth Nookala (Lawyer)     23 November 2012

Abuse of dominant position is one possibility...yeah itz there....u just need to fight!

On merits, may be the builder just got lucky this time. National commission usually grants stay of execution but it is pro consumer....one more battle...gather ur strength and go for it!

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     30 November 2012

approaching NCF is valid and he may execute for stay of the SCF at the admission state you can stress to give time for counter with facts and stress not to give stay order till you submit counter and then decide apply through a lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register