LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahesh (director)     09 July 2014

Consumer courts bribery

consumer district forum case dismissal i want ask question about dismissal of case arbitrary- i had filed case in consumer forum where in causelist my S.no was 130 and i reached around 11 at consumer forum wheras timing of forum was 10 AM. i was shocked that on that particular day member and president had firstly made 2 benches and were listening case separately and other then this they were not taking proceeding according to serial number they were calling any number like sometime S.no - 4 or 56 or 80 or 114 at anytime without sequence. when i reached there they said my case has been dismissed . as its totally wrong that they were not going as per sequence. what i could do next to get justice.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

The Consumer court timings were 10 AM as already stated by you. According to that you have reached late at 11 AM. You have assumed yourself that since your S.L. no. is 130 it will come later than 11 AM. Members or president are not abide by any law regarding chronological taking up of cases. In this case they had made seperate benches in order to save time and quickly disposal to the cases which is in fact a good thing. Hence your mistake and there is no injustice done here. However u can file for a restoration but do not mention " the member fault " on grounds.

(Guest)

Also one question to you that why you have listed this normal query under tag " Consumer Court Bribery" as i cannot see where this "Bribery" thing is coming in.

V.T.Venkataram (Advocate and Consumer Activist)     10 July 2014

Please file a petition for restoration of the complaint on the plea that you were held up in a traffic jam

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register