LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suryagaurav (manager)     16 November 2010

consumer court biased , any remedy

this case belongs  to my concern as i am new in practice, The judge is totally biased in proceeding of his court and two times fined cost to me, the complaint against me is on just a simple paper and without any proof and false but  judge is taking it on record. I want to know if i found any discrepency, then can i approach any higher court for stay of the case or any other remedy. I m from delhi.

thanx in advance for sparing your valuable time for me

Learning

4 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     16 November 2010

U CAN CHALLENGE THE SAME IN H.C UNDER WRIT PETITION ,TO STAY THE PROCEEDINGS.

(Guest)

If the case is pending in District Consumer forum you can file a stay petition before State consumer forum, or National consumer forum.

sanjay shukla advocate (legal)     17 November 2010

u can file objection in the court concern ie.trial court  raising all the issues and the honble foram is bound to dispose.if disposed against u then u can file misc appeal in state commission against the order.mere imposing fine cannot be said that the court is biased.u r a lawyer have confidence and fight for ur right.the court is there to appreciate ur pleadings.if not that there is appellate court.

V.T.Venkataram (Advocate and Consumer Activist)     17 November 2010

You can file a transfer petition to transfer the complaint to some other Forum. You have to file the petition BEFORE THE sTATE COMMISSION. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register