LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     30 November 2011

Consumer court advice


For any consumer court related query, you may contact me at 9278929689.


 3 Replies

DR.SANAT KUMAR DASH (Eye Specialist)     06 December 2011

What   is   Misfeasance   in  Public  Office??  Consumer   Court   has   got  jurisdiction ..........How   to   file  Petition???

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     06 August 2014

For any consumer court related query/ help in Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon, you may contact me at 9810149141.


P. K. AWASTHI (Head-Legal)     10 August 2014

I had deposited a cheque at SBI Kolkata to be credited in my account in Madhya Pradesh. SBI has misplaced my cheque. Can I file complaint in Consumer court at Madhya Pradesh, as I am presently working/residing in Madhya Pradesh.


Kindly advise.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query