Share More

Ganesh gond   24 September 2022

Consumer court

Hi.

I want to file a legal suit against the insurance company 

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 September 2022

Vague and incomplete issue for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform.

No facts have been posted.

However, no one can stop you from filing a consumer complaint.

Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts / documents and professional advise.

Ganesh gond   24 September 2022

I was been admitted to a reputed hospital for medical treatment,at first the doctor diagnosis was acute bronchitis ,i was been admitted to hospital on 17th September 2022 in the late evening around 10.30pm and got a discharge on 20th september 2022 at 10am, now coming to insurance company,i have a mediclaim policy with a reputed company, they have denied to settle the claim saying I could have taken the treatment at home,and there was no need to get admitted in the hospital.now coming to the issues the hospital said I was suffering from acute bronchitis,they have mentioned all the false details about my personal information, while the time of claim and the insurance company says i could have taken the treatment at home and they denied the claim, please ase friends help me to get it settled

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 September 2022

Single sentence long facts with different issues have made a mess of the circumstances consequently it has become difficult to understand what are facts and what is your query. 

Now coming to getting admitted in hospital was there any requirement for chronic broncities ?? What was the treatment provided to you ?

Then coming to insurance company the mediclaim covered (or not) the disease i.e., chronic broncities has not been mentioned in your post.

Prima facie it is a time pass post / query.

However, if it is a true story it is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts / circumstances / correspondence and professional guidance / necessary proceeding

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register