New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

goutamchanda   02 November 2017

Consumer case

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that i have puchase a Flat 2BKH dated 26/06/2015 , from stating date so many problem raise :

1. Damage wall in side, (Loby, Rooms )

2. Outside paint incomple

3. Outside Drassing incomple

Can i suit file in consumer Court and what will be period limitd suit file in consumer Court.


Goutam Chanda




 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 November 2017

You can file a complaint to consumer forums on line. Please watch the below link and submit your grievance correctly.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 November 2017

You can file complaint against builder in District Consumer Redressal Forum. 

Harendra Kumar (A Practicing Lawyer)     02 November 2017

One question in this regard is that my client approaches a builder and filed the Application Form and also deposits @10% of the Flat value. Within two month my client approach to the builder and withdraw the application due to financial condition. But passed three month from withdraw date my client have not been received above said amount. Further the builder said that when you return my original entire correspondence then I take three months time to return said amount after deduction of Entire Form amount i.e. 35000/-. ( my client has been paid Rs. 35,000/- +Rs. 138650 = Rs. 1,73,650/-

In view of the above please guide me how to access my case. In regard your earlier action would be highly appreciate.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     02 November 2017

2 years is the time you may file with application of condonation of delay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register