LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lissing perme (unemployed)     08 January 2011

Consumer and RTI act 2005

Is it true that  the National Consumer Redressal Forum had given the judgement  that "once one filed application under RTI Act.2005 become a consumer,as he/she give fee for information seek. so when there is unnecessary delay of providing information by PIO then one can go to Consumer Court also, beside normal procedure under RTI ACT.2005."

If  yes!! Pliz!! attached the judgement copy here for which I 'll really greatful to him/her. 



 4 Replies

DR.SANAT KUMAR DASH (Eye Specialist)     09 January 2011

Dear  Lawyer,

                             "YES"  ,  I    request   you  to   download   from  the   ncdr  site  the  TRENDSETTING   LAND  JUDGMENT   by   the    " NATIONAL   COMMISSION"   pronounced  on  28th  MAY  2009   vide   REVISION  PETITION  NO.  1975  OF  2005  ( Dr.S.P.Thirumala  Rao      Vrs     Municipal  Commissioner,  Mysore  Municipal  Corporation  ).  I    hope   you   will   get    the    full    Judgment.

lissing perme (unemployed)     09 January 2011


Thanks you very must sir!!

R.venkatesh Naidu (.)     09 January 2011

thanks you sir i also try to the best.

Janak Raval (Advocate)     09 January 2011

Thanks a lot to provide the valuable info to the Consumers of RTI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads