Consultancy issuing fake certificates to students

Dear members,

              There is an consultancy issuing fake certificates to students and sending them to abroad for further studies.Almost 500 students went to various countries for higher studies with this fake certificates from last 5/6 years and more than 100 people are ready to fly for this summer.

              Can any one suggest me how to complain against this consultancy?

                   Thanks in advance

High Court Advocate IPR Attorney and RTI Activist

Dear Sir,

 How can you establish that the said consultancy is issuing the alleged fake certificates.

 What are the certificates issued by it.

 How you are aggrieved by such consultancy.

 If you have substantive proofs you can complaint to local Police and Embassy authorities.


Total likes : 1 times


Dear sir,


   I know some people who went to abroad with those fake documents. 

  They are issuing fake Degree certificates from an university from madhya pradesh (actually they are all dropouts from AP colleges).


If you have any proof then file complaint against them and also complaint to UGC against this fake universities
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like forgery, cheating, intimidation, fraud, breach of trust etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet. 

3. Also complaint to the Education Ministry and the Foreign Affairs Ministry, about the same for their investigations.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x