LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

As   28 March 2017

Construction two cell towers in the unsold sites for house

My wife purchased a house site in gram panchayat area in Andhrapradesh E.G.Distt. from an outsider Registration was also done. when she is about to construct a house, the site seller sold his remaining site to 2 cell network authorities. since  my wife is a patient of heart, sugar, and BP, she is afraid of construct a house in her purchased site due to cell tower radiation.

she wants to file a suit by sending a lawyer notice to take back his sold site to my wife and pay back the amount since she cannot constrtuct a house nearby cell towers and reside in the house due to radiation

please let me know if my wife has the right to do so as asper law. or not, if yes under what sections



 2 Replies

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     29 March 2017

U can not ask back the seller to take back those plots which were sold & registered in ur wife's favour but u can restrict the cell tower companys from erecting towers- radiation etc. approach a lawyer immidiately--Adv Ram Prasad Cell: +91-91777-22930.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     04 March 2019

Ram Prasad garu
is there any Latest Guide Rules of Central Govt , to erect Cell towers , with regard to restrictions on radiaon levels , .residential areas, prohibited areas, list. , if it is, pl forward to me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register