Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Chavan (Officer)     05 March 2013

Construction of clawls in adivasi land at kelve road, palgha

Now a days i see huge consturction of chawls in adivasi land at kelve road, Maykhop, zanzaroli village, palghar taluka, thane. I am sure that this is ilegal but i do not know how to stop this or atleast ensure that this is legal, i fear that such ilegal construction would not even take care of basic facilities like sanitation and cause nuiscence to neighbours.


 2 Replies

Rajendra Shrivastava (advocate)     05 March 2013

by filihg a case under land revenue code it can removed or by filig a complaint before local aurthority .

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 March 2013

first give an application at land reveune department in concernced area and even if they had not taken any action then file a case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query