LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narayana Swamy (security)     29 November 2016

Constructing big apartment in residential area

Our residential colony layout which is approved by HUDA/HMDA in GHMC limits in Hyderabad city. Each plot area is 300 sq yards.The plot owners have constructed small houses and maintaining Greenery in each 300 sq yard plot and we are releasing birds in our locality every year. Recently one Real estate builder started constructing big Apartment in 3 plots (i.e) 300+300 +300 =900 sq yards,without maintaining Greenery as such the residential area will become concrete jungle and creating harm to Eco system . Other side the builder started drilling 6.5 inch borewell above 1000 feet as such the niegbours borewells dried up. As per my knowledge only 4.5 inch borewell are permitted as per WALTA act in residential area.We have already gave complaint to MRO but no action has been taken and the Apartment work is in full swing.We have already made objection to GHMC not to permit construction of Apartments in our residential area,but our complaint is overlooked by GHMC and the permission to Apartment is already granted. Please let me know how to stop the construction of this Apartment in our residential area as per law.
Narayana Swamy.


 1 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     30 November 2016

iSSUE  A LEGAL NOTICE TO STOP  BIG APARTMENT WORTH 900 SQUARE YARDS AND STOP DIGGING THE BOREWELL OF 6 INCH AS IT IS CAUSING HARM TO ECO YSTEM ETC.After one month if they continue file a suit for permanent injuntion in Civl court restraning  the builder o f big apartment to  stop further construction and digging borewell of 6 inches due to whichh your borewell waterdried up.File a summary suit in acordance with order 37 CPC whichwill cut short the steps in which your suit will be hastened. JoinGHMC asopposite party along with the builder. You can also file a Writ of Mandamus  seking directions to GHMCV ND THROUGH THEM TO TH E BUILDER TO STOP ALL CONSTRUCITON WORK OF BIG APARTMENTN  AND  DIGGING OF 6 INCH BOREWELL.    Would you like  TO  give me your profile/forum likes in exchange for free legal advice Fom me?

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query