LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish (Advocate)     18 November 2009

Consolidation of suits

All the resp members, I want to know the exact provision under which two matrimonial (Civil nature) cases between two parties can be consolidated.


 2 Replies

Anish goyal (Advocate)     18 November 2009

I think it is done under section 151 of code of civil procedure

Mani Narayanaswamy (Lawyer)     19 November 2009

where are the suits pending. In the same court or in different courts. In case they are pending before different court, you can apply for transfer of one of the case to the other court for joint trial. Such transfer can be made under section 24 of the Code of Civil Procedure.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register