25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

angel (marketing expert)     03 April 2014

Consexual sex on the pretext of marriage

Hi everyone,

Please i really need help. I was in a relationship with one guy for around 2 years. During that course i had s*x with him which was followed by a pregnancy and abortion. since the beginning guy had promised me and my family that he will marry me and will convince his family too. in fact he asked my family to start with the preparation also. we were just about to fix up the date but suddenly he vanished. i went to his rented accomodation so many times but he was not there. later on i came to know that his mom took him back to his native place. I was completely shattered though i tried to convince him to marry me for a month but he was putting false accuses and threatened me too. his family was not ready to talk also. I tried alot to settle everything peacefully but they were not ready. so finally i filed a complaint with gurgaon police. FIR was launched immediately but he is not arrested yet. its been a month but i do not see any improvement in my case. i have filed a complaint with national commission for woman also. police says the guy is not here in delhi and he ran off  and his parents are not picking up their phones but they are trying to chase him. i dont know where my case is going and i have no idea what should i do! i got a money proposal from there end but money cannot repair those severe damages. please suggest me what next step should i take. this guy has spoilt my whole life in fact it seems police is also sold out. 


 8 Replies

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     03 April 2014

Dear lady, you should go to the court and make register your FIR there and applybfor investigation under the supervision of court. For anymore help, you can contact me on my email id or my mobile. Thank you. Kapil Gupta Advocate

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 April 2014

Having s*xual relations with a woman after falsely promising to marry her amounts to rape. “Having s*xual relations with a woman against her will or without her consent also amounts to rape under the IPC. If the consent was obtained on a false assurance or promise of marriage, the consent cannot be considered to be full and free and it would be a case of rape.

sayan ray (Lawyer)     03 April 2014

Register an F.I.R U/s. 154 Cr. P.C or a complaint in the local police station having authority immediately and make them register a case U/s. 493 I.P.C.

sayan ray (Lawyer)     03 April 2014

Register an F.I.R U/s. 154 Cr. P.C or a complaint in the local police station having authority immediately and make them register a case U/s. 493 I.P.C.

angel (marketing expert)     04 April 2014

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks for your replies on my post. but my case come under gurgaon court and so should i file my case there. however i have given 164 statement infront of the magistrate. moreover my investigation officer is not doing anything. i have given her all the information but she is saying that she is busy with elections.. so should i file a case in delhi because i belong to dehli

angel (marketing expert)     04 April 2014

by the way i have given one application to national commission for women also. do they really help? i have attached all the required evidences with the FIR and complaint like messages, bills (shopping made for marriage and engagement), pictures, his company visiting cards and call records can be taken out by the police.but why there is so much delay? i see no future of mine! i am completely lost!. i see accused on whats app, near my house, get calls from private numbers. nobody listens to me.. i feel my life is in danger . what if he is arrested and gets the bail or may be anticipatory bail?

sayan ray (Lawyer)     06 April 2014

Go and approach the State Legal Service Authority where you reside.

498A__misused (Sec)     06 April 2014


Consider me your friend or your brother But my advise is to widraw the case. 

Life is beautiful and funda is live and let live . So why you wanna fight . 

Two people had s*x and enjoyed some movements , Now if one is not happy or want to discontinue the replationship then its fine. Consider that if he marry you and then he file divorce or may leave country  without informing you ..And even if he marry you ..do you think he will be a good husband or good father  and you guys will have good relationship ...Answer is No.

SO my advise is forget him and move on in life. Rest is your wish and your decision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query