LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (nil)     08 October 2017

Consent terms rules

Respected Experts there was a tri-partite consent terms entered between Accused, Complainant and daughter of Complainant ... Where consent terms are made on a rupees hundred stamp paper. As per main conditions of consent terms, Complainant will withdraw a criminal complaint and civil money claim against Accused in return of which Accused will give rights to daughter of Complainant in another civil suit... Now Complainant has expired. Deliberately Accused says that Consent terms ARE BOGUS FRAUDULENT AS CONSENT TERMS NOT STAMPED..

But Complainant and his daughter had complied with their terms as laid down in that document, when that time there were no discussions of stamping registration.

ALL LITIGATIONS WERE WITHDRAWN AGAINST ACCUSED FROM SEVERAL COURTS. DAUGHTER OF COMPLAINANT ACTING AS CONSITUTED ATTORNEY OF COMPLAINANT WITHDREW PERSONALLY LITIGATIONS AGAINST ACCUSED.

Purposefully to resile from consent terms, Accused says that consent terms ARE VOID, BOGUS AND INADMISSIBLE AS EVIDENCE BEFORE ANY COURTS SINCE CONSENT TERMS NOT STAMPED REGISTERED.. REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE GUIDE ME.. AS IM THE VITIM AND DAUGHTER OF COMPLAINANT AND HAVE BEEN HARASSED AS ACCUSED IS VERY POWERFUL THANKYOU

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/modify_message.asp?entry_id=804520

Learning

2 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     08 October 2017

Merely because the document is not properly stamped or registered does not invalidate or make the documents illegal or void. The concept of accused persons are wrong. So far content of agreement and effect of the same are required to be ascertain after examining the documents. Donot get afraid. It is law and court which are powerful to punish such culprits. Consult a lawyer with details. Siddharth 9811776422

Divya (nil)     09 October 2017

highly obliged sir.. for supporting my views.. and unfortunately the accused is rich from mumbai and to support his fraud, he has lined up top advocates upon advocates who r also indirectly party to my allegation....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register