LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sam (owner)     10 June 2015

Consensual sex

A girl wants to have s*x with me; how can I protect so that later she does not charge me with rape?


 7 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     11 June 2015

as long as she doesnt file rape case accusing you of having consentual s*x on false promise of marriage you are safe

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     11 June 2015

What kind of question and what kind of answers!


Is this forum meant for this kind silly questions!

Shashank (Accounts officer)     11 June 2015

Ur right mr. Shivramprasad



Is that a valid question to be answered by the seasoned legal experts of the forum?How do U support it?

The author knowling fully well that what he intends to do is wrong either ethically,morally or legally has posted the question.

Dear Querist,

If UR eagerly waiting to land UR self in complications and hurdles then proceed as per the invitation of the girl,or else marry her f UR in love with her.

Nothing more.

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     11 June 2015

Unethical query, please understand rape and intetcourse / consensual illicit act both are punishable offence and the person who advise wayout to defy the law is deemed to be an instigator, hence equally liable to be proceeded with. If people in the group are so intelligent and legally sound to advise on such query, should also be intelligent enough to know that what can be consequence of such legal advise. I condemn the queries and who advised on the query.

sam (owner)     11 September 2019

Lighten up guys, all men face this dilemma except boys.

sam (owner)     11 September 2019

Lighten up guys, all men face this dilemma except boys.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query