Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aniket Roy (service)     23 July 2019

Conract employee(workman) in psu more than 9 years need promotion

I have joined a PSU as a contract employee for the period of five years in 2010. they offer me the job with training for 1 and 1/2 years and consolidated stipend, after successful completion of training they gave me regular scale and other fringe benefit like a regular employee which is mentioned in my offer letter and then i have completed my probation period (6 month ). But after 4 and 1/2 years of my service they didn't promote me. I have got wages revision 2 time as a regular employee. After 5 years they gave me extension letter for 3 month and then 6 month and it's continue in every 6 month and now they stopped the extension letter from last 1 year, now i am continuing my job without extension letter. I am not Sure about my job security and carrier growth also. guide me please.


 2 Replies

Isaac   24 July 2019

It depends on the nature of yopur employment ie. temporary or permanent.If you are a member of regular establishment you will get your turn.Any way get it confirmed from your HR

sm.calcutta (Advocate)     25 July 2019

You should consult a lawyer in person, because guidance can only be given after knowing all the facts in details. if you do not have proper papers/documents showing your employment details, the situation can be worse. else, legal remedy can be explored.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query