LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mounesh (Engineer)     16 July 2013

Conjugal rights

I get Married 2year back, at the time of marrriage Girls side told she did B.Sc and she worked in on company also due to marriage she now stopped, After my engagemet i asked her to prove thier education certificates, she told she lost some where will get 3 to 4 month later. mean time i asked her to do at least highr education she told will do after marriage. after my marriage over. i asked now show your cetificates  for further process like higher education or work for suitable. This time she returned thier home and can not came back and if i asked her father they also tellin certificates will come till some time later. this time they started stories like i drunken i demanding dowry like that. same matter was disccused 5 to 6 sitting with my relatives and thier relatives  also, after 1 year over they produced fake certificates, this is has been noticed to her parents they told while getting marriage only you have to clarify. and even we don't know what she studied, mean time they all provoking situation like that i have to do misbehavier and they collecting evedence for future.

After 2 year get over one day they called me and mother to thier relative home for onther sitting, at this time they had attacked on me(Physical attack) both my wife, thier mother, thier brother. for reason i filed complaint. but in police station both side compramised. but after returnig to home she started blaming like i will providing food ,cloths and other things, due to notice of these i big quarrel happened between of us. after this she tore her cloths and went to police station and filed case of dowry and physical harsment with fate medical certificate as proof.

i went to station and i told i agree to get punishment( to go jail)but i am not ready to leave with her any more. 2 to 3 sitting in station failled mean time i gave written statement i need 4 moth time get relaxed.

after this she went to family court and claimimg conjugal rights

what should i do whethe i die because i born as boy, 

please help me to come out of this difficultis

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
You should not have compromised in the police station, you should have seen to it that those who physically assaulted you should have been punished. That itself would have become major ground for you to seek divorce. Now that your wife has filed conjugal rights dont worry, nobody will force you to join her or to take her back. You reply to the conjugal rights application stating all facts as to why you do not want to cohabit with her. Nothing to worry. Dont ever feel bad that you were born as a boy. In fact those girls side should be ashamed that they did behave so cheaply wit you.

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     16 July 2013

Dear friend ,

Do  not be cowardious to die.  you consolidate your positioh. Answer the following Queries:

1.   What is your qualification and where you work and salary drawn

2.   Whether is yours if Registered or love marriage.

3.   What complaint against her you lodged in Police Station

4.  Keep all records with you.

5.  When in one meeting you were assaulted by wife, her mother and otherk, did you file complain in police.

6.  Do not worry, every problem we have solution, things will be normal.

7.  Has she really filed petition of conjungal rights. If not, act immediately and contact for Consultig: 9869400938;   E-mail: jeevansci@yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register