Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonali (Lawyer)     18 July 2013

Congrats to Hemang D. Rana for being featured...

Its great to see Hemang D. Rana as Featured and very proud to have you in our LCI Family...

Featured Member > Hemang D. Rana

Featured

Hemang Rana is a Senior Advocate practicing in the High Court of Gujarat on Civil, Criminal, Revenue and corporate laws, having rich Professional experience of more than 29 years. He has written few books on law, one of which is Administrative Law that was appreciated by Lord Denning, Master of Rolls, House of Lords England. His contribution towards LCI is appreciable and we are glad to have him on board.

Learning

9 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     19 July 2013

You have made a greta contributions to LCI and your presense is always felt by LCI Members. Congratulations!

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     19 July 2013

Congratulations

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     19 July 2013

Congratulations!!!

madhu mittal (director)     20 July 2013

congratulations.

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     20 July 2013

congratulation sir

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     20 July 2013

A hearty Congratulations to you Adv. Rana. Together here, we all shall make a difference and helping others should be our aim.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 July 2013

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS SIR

Hemang (Advocate)     21 July 2013

Late Shri DS Rana, then a senior advocate with morethan 50 years of standing at the Bar was always telling "Work brings worth". I do realise the same. And I am really thankful to Lawyersclubindia and all the collegues on Board to have considered fit to confer such appointment. I am also thankful to the friends and well wishers to have greeted and congratulated on this occassion. 

I assure the entire community to return the obligation by delivering the best... And I shall always try to champion the cause of justice.  

Warm regards to all friends.

Hemang D. Rana

Sandeep Kumar (Lawyer)     22 July 2013

Congrats..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register