Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Riya Sharma (Professional )     19 March 2014

Congrats to advocate biswanath roy for being featured...

Its great to see Advocate Biswanath Roy as Featured and very proud to have you in our LCI Family...

Featured Member > Advocate Biswanath Roy

Featured

Adv. Biswanath Roy is a Senior Advocate with more than three decades of experience in handling corporate matters all over India. He has practiced in major High Courts of India and is a life member of Bar Association of India, Supreme Court, New Delhi. The contribution of Adv. Biswanath in the Expert and the Forum Section of the LCI is commendable and the LCI Team is glad to have him on board.

Learning

11 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     20 March 2014

Shri.Biswanath Roy,

congrats. for becoming featured member of LCI.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     20 March 2014

THANKS TO ALL FOR CONGRATULATIONS TO ME.

R.V.RAO (retired)     21 March 2014

congrats Roysaab.live another 100 years.we r proud of u.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     22 March 2014

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS SIR.

(Guest)

My Sincere and hearty congratulations Respected Sir.Wishing your good self to have a Ever Lasting Second Innings with Grace Of God

(Guest)

My Sincere and hearty congratulations Respected Sir.Wishing your good self to have a Ever Lasting Second Innings with Grace Of God

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(REPEATED DUE TO FLOOD CONTROL PLEASE SINCERELY APOLOGISE) RIght Recognition ,Right Time Right Person Thank You LCI

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 March 2014

Respected Sir,

I always used to feel that I am blessed with knowledge whenever I happen to read your valuable and very perfect and useful opinions, suggestions, advises and knowledge filled with experiences and always have been anxious to see your comments/answers/replies to the queries raised by many people in this portal.  At this another great moment in your life, I take the honor  to congratulate you on being conferred with one more feather in your cap with 'featured lawyer of the month' by LCI and on this occasion I take the opportunity to request the Almighty to bless you with much more longer life  in return of my prayer to Him.

thank you Sir, thank you for everything,

I remain,

Yours affectionately,

Advocate Kalaiselvan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register