Share on Email

Share More

Congrats to Adv. Bharat Chugh for being featured

Page no : 2

(Guest)

congrats sir and keep it up..

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     06 July 2012

Congratulations Sir.

You are the most deserved for your services on this forum.

I expect the same from you in future.

xyz1234567 (Engineer)     06 July 2012

Congrat's bharat..... He deserves it, he has lots of patience ,he is  intelligent , good heart, very helpfull, he is "BEST"

1 Like

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     06 July 2012

Congratulations to Bharat Chugh.

vikal (executive)     06 July 2012

Congrats Bharat Sir for this gr8 achievement & honour.I met him with my Friend's Brother in Delhi High Court regarding an issue.We were expecting him to be a Lawyer of age 35 To 40 years of age but we were quite surprised to see he has age Less than 30 & maturity & experience of Lawyers having age 45 years.In my Experience ,finding a Intelligent & faithful Lawyer is becoming harder day by day but he obviously has that quality.May God give him new heights every day & may God encourage him to help & reach out those who need such kind of people.

Warm Regards

Vikal Kumar

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     06 July 2012

@Daffodil/Sridhar/Zeeshan/Vikal/XyZ - Thank you so much your words mean a lot to me, It makes me work harder :) to make a difference to some lives at least...

1 Like

Hemang (Advocate)     07 July 2012

Congratulations. "Work brings worth". 

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     07 July 2012

CONGRATULATIONS............ Mr. Bharat.

you deserve for featured member.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register