Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree. ( Advocate.)     22 October 2008

Congrats, Chandrayaan –I launched successfully

Congrats, Chandrayaan –I launched successfully

Chandrayaan-I, India's first unmanned moon mission satellite vehicle, successfully blasted off at 6.22 am on October 22, 2008, from the second launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota, some 80 km from Chennai,catapulting the country into the select club that have sent missions to the moon, after the US, former Soviet Union, European Space Agency, China and Japan.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learning

8 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     22 October 2008

A great achievement indeed. We are really proud of it. Congratulations to all who are involved in this historic task.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     22 October 2008

we are no more a developing country, we can now boast of as member of exploration team of universe.congratulations.

Adv.Shine Thomas (Advocate)     23 October 2008

22/10/2000-India's day of success! congrats!!

Saravana Rajan   23 October 2008

Its a great moment when the rocket started propelling from the launch pad. Its the moment when we should all thank all those scientists who contributed to this great achievment.

-Saravana Rajan

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     23 October 2008

A  LAND MARK ( MOONMARK ?) ACHIEVEMENT INDEED !    OUR SCIENTISTS REALLY DESERVE  ALL CREDIT AND KUDOS FOR MAKING SUCH AN HISTORICAL EVENT POSSIBLE INSPITE OF DIVIDE AND RULE POLICIES PROMOTED BY ALL  THEIR POLITICAL MASTERS FOR PETTY GAINS .

CONGRATULATIONS TO EACH SCIENTIST  AND EVERY INDIAN.

FROM A.A. JOSE

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     23 October 2008

THANKS to ALL who have contributed little or more in this great achievment.

CONGRATS to ALL.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     23 October 2008

Without Reservation Policy we could have gone to the Sun by now. When will the government realise that brains cannnot be a matter of reservation. Either you have it or you dont. Caste does not make a difference.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     23 October 2008

I feel aggrieved when even the posts of ' Scientists ' are reserved. WHY OVERBURDEN THE DOWN TRODDEN?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register