LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev060186 (lecturer)     29 September 2015

Confusion tremandous confusion

Dear experts, it is confusion. I applied divorse because my wife told that she will never come n give divorse. Now she failed to put false 498 on me. now she is demanding 30lakh, but i dont understand for what money she is demanding i never do any thing wrong. i told her lawyer that i m ready to take her back n i m going to tell judge i filed case because she dont want to come if she is ready to come i withdrawn case. My question is that if she say to judge that she dont want to come. n she dont have reason for that. What order will pass by judge as our law. and will law allow me to not to give lumpsome amount as i ready to give her monthly maintance as i dont have money to give onetime? No fir, no dir, no medical report againt me.


 5 Replies


Be happy that she has not yet filed 498A and DV.But U have to assess her attitude in the court,what is in store in the minds of them and their advisors.Don't file RCR,that would lead to number of problems.

sagar bhatt   29 September 2015

go ahead with ur case .. n ur decision as u say above... if she is nt ready to cm ...u hv no reason to pay any amount... u r in fvor


It looks like a joke.  What do you people think, life is a joke?


Go to her dad house and bring her back before she files some stupid case and u go jail along with your company.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     29 September 2015

Have you filed Restoration of Conjugal Rights case? Have you ever requested her to come back to you if not and in case she has abundend  and deserted you by her own will you need not to give any alimony or maintenance. You are right to raise the question in the court that you want her to come back and it is her that she did not want to come and live with you. 

dev060186 (lecturer)     29 September 2015

thanks anand bhai, sagar n sainath. gyan prasad sir, i done lot of effort to take her back, noone come to court directly it is a last option. she gave false complaint to DSP for 498, but when i told him abt my side. then he said to her that i m not file any case against husband.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register