Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (Engineer)     13 July 2013

Confused plz help me.....

Hi all

As an improvement in my case now i came to know that , divorce filed by my wife in court was taken back by them as it doesnt have proper grounds.even i guarentee that they dont have any evidence or reason to ask divorce.now the thing is my HC lawyer suggesting me to file RCR in my residence to make them run here and there.other lawyer from my wifes native suggesting me that we can send legal notice asking my wife to join with me. now iam confused dont knw wat to do.

1.Should i file rcr in my area or in my wifes residence. ?? becos we both r  living in a distance of about 230KM.

2.If i file RCR in my wifes native should i have to run there frequently every time leaving the job?

3.If i go with legal notice ll it works??

4.If they fail to respond my legal notice one or more times ll i have any advantage to join my wife. im raising this question becos this dv is forcibly asked by her parents by threatening my wife. so she wont even come to know that im sending such notices to join with me. their parents and relatives only doing all the nuisance.

5.can i ask for counselling in family court immediately?? is there any provision for that now??

I want to meet personally and talk with her. her parents not telling me where she was. her mobiles switched off. i cant go to their place.im faing some threats in their native.

so kindly help me to join with my wife.

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 July 2013

1.Should i file rcr in my area or in my wifes residence. ?? becos we both r  living in a distance of about 230KM.

That is your choice. Filing at your place will be convinient for you.

2.If i file RCR in my wifes native should i have to run there frequently every time leaving the job?

Not frequently but whenever your presence is personally required.

3.If i go with legal notice ll it works??

Depends upon what your wife intends.

4.If they fail to respond my legal notice one or more times ll i have any advantage to join my wife. im raising this question becos this dv is forcibly asked by her parents by threatening my wife. so she wont even come to know that im sending such notices to join with me. their parents and relatives only doing all the nuisance.

File RCR

5.can i ask for counselling in family court immediately?? is there any provision for that now??

After filing of RCR, you will be sent for councelling.

2 Like

Ad Amjad Ali (Advocate )     13 July 2013

There is nothing to say .Ad Archana advised well covering all aspects of your case.

cyberlawyer (barrister)     13 July 2013

Hello OP, dont address divorce as dv, because dv means domestic violence. Though lawyers can understand what you actually meant, it would be confusing for the others..

mayuri (homemaker)     13 July 2013

her mobiles switched off.

hear so many times, bt fail to understand the reason behind this ? is there any LEGAL POINT for this ?
m grateful to knw. this point,

fighting back (exec)     13 July 2013

@suresh,

first decide what do you want to do.........live with her or without her

if you file RCR, it also means you like her a lot, and is therefore assumed that you have condoned her misdeeds, and then you will have to live with her, so if you are doing this just for the sake of saving maintainence money, then you are wrong.

if you file RCR, you will be slapped with Domestic voilence 498 etc.

also you cannot force someone to live with you....

jyoti (manager)     14 July 2013

HI,

we have sm confusion regarding my brother's marriage , we r living in kanpur my parents are pecients(movement problem) ,my brothers marriage date is fixed for 13 nov 2013 , one function ROKA is completed on dated 26 may 2013 but after that  girls parents is not giving any response by phone or any other mode .................

hot  conversation start  due to veneue of  marriage place   we want from kanpur , and girls parents want sikohabad .....

now my my brother is not agree to marry , because girls parents is not understand our medical health problem .

if we cancel that marriage than any case make againts my brother and my parents

pl give me advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register