Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna   15 August 2015

Confused need help

Hi All,

Iam krishna working in pvt ltd company as a sales manager married 8 years back  and we dont have kids  with mutual understanding betwen three of us had a relationship with another girl with my wife consent and another girl also know that iam married from the begining of my relationship.

In course of time she became pregnant and we 3 of us decided to go for abortion as she has one elder sister to get married ,,as per plan we did abortion but wife created issue and nowe she dosent want to meet her talk to her.

i know have done biggest mistake by sailing in two boats but iam feeling very guilty now.

My girl friend left me saying that my wife created issues and now she dosent want to deal with issues.

Now iam in confusion what to do, tried calling her but she dosent want to continue any relationship with me and i have contacted her family her sister explained situation she is telling they go legally and got a threatening message that they will go to police station.

My questions are

1. I dont wanted to cheat my girl friend...but their parents are threatening me.

2.Now my wife wanted to divorce from me.

3.Shall i go to her home and talk to them .If my girl friends go legally what kind of cases they can file.

4. If my wife wanted to fle case what kind of case she can file.

above all situations are leading me to commit suicide because of my blunder mistakes two lady's are suffering.

Please help

Learning

16 Replies

deep (deep)     15 August 2015

Bigamy 420 Abortion How can you do this How can your wife suffer like this for so many years The best option for you Win confidence of your wife, start good life again, but u HV to face the other side legally u HV done wrong to both

krishna   15 August 2015

Hi sir, My wife knows about my relationship and abortion even girl friend know that iam married from the beginning. Still she wanted to marry me now suddenly she stopped talking to me.and abortion she only convinced me which iam not ready to do.

FREDYCHARLES RK - Bangalore (Advocate)     15 August 2015

Hi ,

.....devil played the trick as always....now you are dancing to tunes  ...but there is a way out ..you need counselling and support now. Dont take any foolish steps, call me if you need to any counselling help

(Guest)

Dwaapara yugada Krishna !

Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.Iyogya mudedu.

krishna   15 August 2015

Thanks for reply....iam now in a situation to surrender myself ...feeling that my life has come to an end...I wanted to leave both of them and live with my parents....and wanted to leave this country forever...pls suggest me how can I get rid of these two ladies...

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     16 August 2015

"MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THREE OF US" had relationship with another girl, there itself U R defeated.UR act is nothing but adultery in the eyes of law.

I would like to mention a proverb( should be taken in the lighteer sense)

"DHOBHI KA GHADA NA GHARKA NA GHATKA"

Today U do not have the support of neither UR wife nor UR live in relation girl friend.U say U want to leave both of them and stay with UR parents, its an act of cowardness and opportunism.

Intentions of suicide is not the solution,U can't run away from UR legally married wife nor UR girlfriend.

krishna   16 August 2015

Dear experts, I accept iam defeated or sumbo did mistakes which iam unable to correct myself..pls help me out with solution ....iam really scared of situation and women now

deep (deep)     16 August 2015

I repeat the only solution is to talk to them n apologise, which if they accept can help u

deep (deep)     16 August 2015

I repeat the only solution is to talk to them n apologise, which if they accept can help u

Life is very precious, pls do not let bad thoughts like hurting you come in your mind, you owe your life to parents dont hurt them by your suicidal thoughts . Attempting suicide is a crime in law as well as in eyes of God

krishna   16 August 2015

Iam ready to apologize but if start talking to girl friends family I have to tell them everything and I don't know how they will react to situation.

krishna   16 August 2015

Iam scared to talk to both of them better to end my life if solution is not available... Because I cannot face society and because of me my parents also have to feel ashamed.if any one of us proceed legally then I don't have clue what to do....

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     16 August 2015

Legally U have to depend on UR local lawyer,who is the person who will be assisting U,.if all that U have mentioned is true and correct. I presume UR parents must have been aware of all the happennings between the three.Will they accept U back in their household? One thing I am not able to understand is, UR wife herself is responsible for encouraging UR adultery and today she has no right to go against U morally.UR girl friend after enjoying the life with U also has no right to oppose U.But if we go back to the legalities,they are at an advantegeous position.U have to encounter 2 ladies but not one.Still try to fight out instead of living with a fear complex.Hence consult a lawyer immediately and discuss with him every thing that happened in detail and U may get some kind of solace.

krishna   16 August 2015

Thanks for advice, Tommorow iam going to girl friends house and get it settled amecabily.... But they are reactive in nature threatening me that they will complain to police.still iam going with lawyer to their home Once we settle there will handle my wife as she is acting as if she doesn't know anything I have a proof of voice recording my wife saying marry another girl friend Till now iam thinking about both of the life's but finally myblife became funny.... Iam ready to go jail but now I blow out every thing

SuperHero (Manager)     16 August 2015

You don't have kids and you had an affair with another women, she got pregnant and you 3 guys planned for abortion. What an idea?? So you killed a baby before she came on to this earth..

Choose the best option. 

1. Apologize and ask for forgiveness. If they forgive then your guilt may go.

2. If they file case, accept it in court and have the jail term.

3. If you can walk, Walk towards North of India and you get Himalayas and you settle there.

4. Your own option.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register