confused in diverse

Sir, this is shiva from AP, India... My marriage was done on 16 Aug 2018..unfortunately relation broked within two days from Lady side.. Now she wants diverse.. But I m not agreed for that still now..marriage was not registered in registration office.. I m an government employ.. There was a lot of clashes happened in our both families.. Finally desided for divorce from lady side, for that condition I m also agreed for diverce..

But now problem is that.. Conform me sir is there any process in registration office for marriage cancellation??

If available explain me! 

Divorce process done in Family Court not by cancellation of marriage registration and divorce petition can be filled only after one year of marriage even for divorce by mutual consent by both parties. Wait for one year and after that file petition for divorce in Family Court. Better engage competent advocate for the process of divorce proceedings in the court.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x