LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Isha Arora (student)     22 October 2009



i am a law student pursuing LLB (final yr.). I am interested in joining corporate. But i am not aware of the scope and other courses or prog. which will enhance my skills and   help me get a good job opportunity.

Please somebody would guide me in this regard.



 5 Replies

Anish goyal (Advocate)     22 October 2009

I think company sectory i.e. CS will b the best option 4 u if you want to join corporate sector. Otherwise you can prefer MBL after LL.B.
1 Like

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     22 October 2009

well make a decision whether u intend to join some corporate house or u intend to practice as a corporate lawyer.


big companies will demand for experience or you must be grad, from some national law school.


u can pursue correspondance MBL course from National Law School


it will help u professionally.


you may opt for joining some law firm dealing in corporate matters.

1 Like

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     22 October 2009

After completion of llb, you can join under any senior, Secondly, its better to join LPO or KPO which would suit you. You can also work with legal consultancy firms dealing with tax, excise, patent, labour and environmental laws or prepare for judicial and higher judicial services exam. You can also go for job like Law officer in banks, & other private companies.

Best of Luck

Sachin Bhatia

1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     28 October 2009

It is upon you to decide. various fields are wlecoming you and even if you want to join corporate sector after doing simple LLB then also you can enter. Enhancement of degrees is no problem.

1 Like

sneha jaiswal   11 April 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!

After completion of LLB, you can join under any senior, Secondly, its better to join LPO or KPO which would suit you. You can likewise work with legitimate consultancy firms managing charge, extract, patent, work and natural laws or get ready for legal and higher legal administrations test. You can likewise go for work like Law official in banks, and other privately owned businesses. Apart from this, you can be legal researcher, legal drafter, legal advisor.

Hope it helps


Sneha Jaiswal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register