Upgrad LLM

confused

student

hello 

i am a law student pursuing LLB (final yr.). I am interested in joining corporate. But i am not aware of the scope and other courses or prog. which will enhance my skills and   help me get a good job opportunity.

Please somebody would guide me in this regard.

thanks.

Advocate

I think company sectory i.e. CS will b the best option 4 u if you want to join corporate sector. Otherwise you can prefer MBL after LL.B.

Total likes : 1 times

Lawyer

well make a decision whether u intend to join some corporate house or u intend to practice as a corporate lawyer.

big companies will demand for experience or you must be grad, from some national law school.

u can pursue correspondance MBL course from National Law School www.nls.ac.in

it will help u professionally.

you may opt for joining some law firm dealing in corporate matters.

Advocate

After completion of llb, you can join under any senior, Secondly, its better to join LPO or KPO which would suit you. You can also work with legal consultancy firms dealing with tax, excise, patent, labour and environmental laws or prepare for judicial and higher judicial services exam. You can also go for job like Law officer in banks, & other private companies.

Best of Luck

Sachin Bhatia

Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh

It is upon you to decide. various fields are wlecoming you and even if you want to join corporate sector after doing simple LLB then also you can enter. Enhancement of degrees is no problem.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x