LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mridula Subhash (Joint Director)     07 March 2013

Confused

When I asked some lawyers my query then instead of responding to my query they sent me their bank account details asking me to deposit money for answering a simple question. Is this site a paid or free legal service site?

Learning

7 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     07 March 2013

This legal portal site is 'interactive' platform for Lawyers and Indian Public. Raj days English has various connotations to word/phrase 'interactive' and glad that you shared one with us which is bluntly discovered by Indian Public.

Rest connotation Admin may share with you if PMed to him.

BTW all 'simple' questions come with a tag otherwise they will not remain ‘simple’ in eyes of professional
s, hence now ask again with informed simplicity J

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     07 March 2013

Post your query, ( not confusion) let us give a try, of course free of cost.(  :-)

MARU ADVOCATE (simple solutions for criminal legal problems -- yourpunch@gmail.com)     07 March 2013

May be it is not sure even after paying you may get proper advice.

This is a free forum and once in a while only you should expect proper advice otherwise people are here for ego sarisfection in some form or other.

Adm has last laugh since in the process this site has become most visited site.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     08 March 2013

This is a free a free site and people give advice whenever they have free time.

Otherwise the profession of an advocate is doing the job after charging fees.

No body expects free service from any other profession so why so from legal professionals.

So whenever private advice is sought nothing wrong in expecting charges, CHOICE IS YOURS no boyd can force you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 March 2013

Many persons are getting free OPD check up at charitable dispansaries and some of them need OA facility and they pay seperately. Not to the forum but to the doctor.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 March 2013

Many Persons are getting free and charitable advise here and onvey thanks to the memebrs. You are free to post your query.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     10 March 2013

The whole problem is special.

Large no of constibutors are trying to give advice to the best of their abilities.

But but for those who need special advice and not satisfied with such abundant free advice they have no other option than pay for the services of the person who is providing proper answers.

And you can not go and buy a winning lottery ticket. Same is with proper line of action for legal actions . One has to try with variety of experts and go on doing it till you get proper action to your problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register