Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bangsu (self)     21 February 2011

Confirmation deed concern

Dear All

I have found Residential property for sale in Bangalore, it is a 30X40 site build up house and entire layout land size is  5 acres.  Annappa Reddy was the core sole owner of the entire 5 acres of the land (layout).  The house which I am going to buy comes under Annappa Reddy layout. After the death of Annappa Reddy in year 200l, all the three married major sons of annappa reddy sold rest of the sites in that layout others. But Annappa Reddy leaving behind his successors ( His wifer, all three married sons and all the three married daughters). 

My vendor is the third owner of this property ( the house which I am looking in Annappa Reddy layout), the second vendor bought this property from Annappa Reddy's sons in year 2003.  The nature of the business of the second owner was builder. He bought the 30X40 site from Annappa Reddy's sons and construct the house. He paid all the taxes to BMP and sold to third owner i.e. my vendor.

Now I am Home loan for this property so applied home loan in bank and submitted all the docs to bank.  Bank lawyer asking the below mentioned things after looking property docs and Family tree of Annappa Reddy.

As per Annappa reddy's family tree, Annappa Reddy has living wife, three married daughters and three married sons ( All are majors )

1) Confirmation deed from Annappa Reddy's Wife and with all the three married daughters since only three sons of annappa reddy sold this property to second owner.

But in ROR and Mutation Register, only wife name and three sons name is reflecting.  So why we need confirmation deed from daughters, also my venodor's lawyer is telling that since annappa reddy died in year 2001 and Govt brought law act to daughters to have a equal shares in father's property in year 2004, so daughters confiramtion is not required from daughters.

Please help me in this regd.

Thanks and Regards

Bangsu

Learning

1 Replies

pashyanti (legal manager)     06 April 2011

Hello sir,

the confirmation deed/consent from daughters is must, as the daughters have equal shares in father's property, whether their names are mutated in revenue records or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register