LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legaljoe68 (member)     28 January 2015

Condonation of delay application by state

Dear memebers need valuable advice in the matter.

I have been acquitted in a state case in a case under section 323, 325, 506, 504, 135 

after fighting this false case for 14 years . The case was marked by ilegalities and irregularities 

committed on judicial file on the say of complainaint and police. The state wants to prefer the appeal

in sessions court and has filed condonation of delay application in sessions for filing the appeal against

acquittal order. This is to put me into protracted litigation. What are the options before me as the complainaint 

has said in his cross examination that he had filed false case. What application shall I file In High Court 

to oppose the state application as the Public Prosecutor in the trial court has connived with the complainaint and taken permission from higher ups for preferring appeal . 



 1 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     30 January 2015

It is exercise of legal right of prosecution to appeal against can do anything except to defend.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query