Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kvha   09 June 2008

Condominium Rules

Hello,
Can someone please guide me as to existing rules & regulations regarding a society
registered as a condominium

Thanks & Regards,
Vish*t Hegde.

Learning

4 Replies

Guest (n/a)     09 June 2008

You can know all rules of society by purchasing a book known as bye-laws of the society. Alternatively, you can approach office of any registered Society and request for their bye-laws. You can also approach office of the Federation of Co-operative societies in your area who will guide you in your matter.

Guest (n/a)     09 June 2008

You can know all rules of society by purchasing a book known as bye-laws of the society and also book on Co-operative Societies. Alternatively, you can approach office of any registered Society and request for their bye-laws. You can also approach office of the Federation of Co-operative societies in your area who will guide you in your matter.

SRIPRAKASH BHATTACHARYA (RETIRED)     09 June 2008

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU A COPY OF RESIDENTS GUIDE LINES OF A LARGE 'CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION' OF GURGAON. PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO PREPARE A VERY WELL KNITTED GUIDE LINES /RULES, YOU NEED TO COLLECT COPIES OF A FEW ASSOCIATIONS/COOP. HOUSING SOCIETIES AND BASED ON ALL THESE AFTER EXCHANGING IDEAS FROM VARIOUS CORNERS.

SINCE I DO NOT HAVE A SOFT COPY OF THE SAME, I SHALL BE GLAD TO FORWARD A HARD COPY ONLY TO YOU.

SRIPRAKASH BHATTACHARYA, kolkata

bhattacharyasriprakash@gmail.com

09836310615 (M)

Manish Singh (Advocate)     09 June 2008

society's by laws are made by the society itself and then it is registered at the registrar office.

you better collect some other societ's bye laws and draft a new one for you. or better consut some advocate for the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More