LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     25 February 2014

Conditions in mediation ??

Dear Experts My wife has filed a false complaint in CAW CELL presently mediation is going on. Mediator said that give her chance and all. now I want to put some conditions on her for staying. Please tell whether it is aaceptable by law or not ??? And if any condition has negative impact then tell me. 1. I will live with her seprately.in a different town or state. 2. I want she will leave her job.she can change the job but she have to find the job in the town where I am working.jib is not a mandate from my side. 3. Her family members never interfere in our personal life. She use to call her mother minimum for 1 hour per day. 4. She will change her name because as per our kundlis. We are not a perfect match is it permissible under hindu marriage act?? 5. After name change we will do re-marriage with new name. So that the difference will not come again. 6. The house in which i will take her be a small house only.as compare to my present house and it may reduce standard of living. But as per my knowledge standard is not a matter for her. But room size may matter is it allowable by law. 7. Chances of false cases in future if I take her along with me??? And to what extent ?? 8. Presently family members names are include in complaint given by her. 9. In future if I will not contact my family my mother brother father then what are the chances of false cases on them as well ??? Are they free once I will start living together seprately. 10. Last but not least can I put condition that she will not contact her family I will also do the same with my family. Regards 498a chor hai saale yeh ladki waale

Learning

2 Replies

nikhil singh (Advocate)     25 February 2014

There is no limitation or boundation of any terms of settlement. But after reading your terms i dont think that your wife may settle the dispute. Further assitance you may call me on this no .0352444446

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     26 February 2014

Ha ha ha Are u joking buddy, once bitten twice shy. Once your wife has filed498 a against you and your family would u take her back even if she agrees to the above conditions. You are a definite romeo man. In case if you have taken her back rest assured sec 304 would be on cards for you. Better part ways peacefully once in ps b*tches would do for settlement, negotiate and clear off the headache.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register