LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manas K Nandi   25 February 2017

Concern regarding the telegraph business attitude_ttis & young metro

In recent massage through some of the school, regarding the News paper Young Metro of The Telegraph, which they stated, compulsory for Class VI too. The Subscripttion Form of Young Metro where I can find some graphics at the right bottom of it, is a shadow picture of three dancing girl. Concern is, whether that graphics are suitable to the young students of Class VI to X. Whether that matches with the morality guidelines of School Editions? Note Books , Souvenirs , recently opted Weekly Circulated Magazine/Booklets, which are in the course of School or College Education either display the Ideals of the nation honouring our Article 51 A [b] ; or ; Nature ; or ; Animal Welfare ; or ; the Highlights of that particular Educational Institution. THESE SHALL NOT DISPLAY OTHER THAN THESE OR THE OPTED HEROS, HEROINS & PLAYERS. Points are very conclusive as, _ a) It was a very simple objection regarding filmy posters (posters of filmy heroes & heroins) in a weekly circulated paper for school students from Class-V onwards, published by The Telegraph. b) Asking the value addition of such filmy posters over the students. c) Can any school impose these papers compulsory? d) Are the posters allowed in any publication for school students? Another funny thing, one shadow picture graphics of three girls printed on the subscripttion forms! Purpose of that picture & the value addition also asked. There are Guidelines are frequently revised to address emerging concerns but can always be summarized in one sentence: “Don’t deceive the reader”. Here you are trying to attract your child readers/our children by publishing some attractive Filmy Hero/Heroine Posters! Even you say that you are getting demands of such posters from your child readers (those are our children only!). We can’t let you do so! Even in practicality no school newspapers are suppose to publish any posters in their any edition. Academic institutions like schools for general studies not suppose to force/make compulsory any other cultural branch by any order. In present scenario children are being polluted by many modernizations, some of those most of us didn't notice even! Mistakes can happen but I believe we should have the maturity to resolve those by accepting the suggestions for the good cause! In the case of The Telegraph also, where Mr Suman like Journalists are looks to be the assets of news media! I don’t understand why they want so wicked ideas in these school editions too! Therefore, I request the legal provisions against such Media/Institutions to discourage the independent systems that may divert the Indian Children please. So I again request you to stop such Filmy Posters (Especially those who don’t have any social contribution towards our Nation). So to continue school circulation leaving such concern can lead children in desire healthy civilization. Hope you all further co-operate with us (parents) to lead our children towards a healthy desire civilization! Further request any expertise willing to help directly, in the matter. Regards, Manas Nandi nandi.manas@rediffmail.com +919830818225

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 February 2017

Your concern is about your children, change them from such scools, before entering into fight with management, as your fight with management certainly affects your children's fature.

After joning your children to another school, never purchase such magazines.  Take up and continue the struggle for other children, if you have such resources to take up such cause.

You can only prevent your children and can  not  prevent publishing of magazines or internet.

But before all this, it is your duty to discuss with school management orally about the actual problem.

Manas K Nandi   26 February 2017

Thanks for your kind revert, whether positive or negeative! 

Yes, my concern is about our children. Is that right we parents don't have in our constitution provisions. 

It’s pathetic and painful to us, if our authentic concerns being neglected by the School management!  Salty water is flowing everywhere in present scenario!

Is also true that there are maximum chances of ill-treatments with my child! but all my disagreements are documented as evidences. 

You say, never purchase such magazine. that's the thing I did, as I only the guardian put disagreement and didn't pay though they say compulsory!

I don't want to prevent publishing but my concern is on compulsion! 

I already put my concern and disagreement with school management but repeatedly they  remain nonresponsive! they even don't acknowledge the letters too!

Can they do that, within our constitution provisions?

Therefore, I request the expertise to help me about the legal provisions against such Media/Institutions to discourage the independent systems that may divert the Indian Children please.

Even anyone willing to help directly in the matter.

Regards,

Manas Nandi

Nandi.manas@rediffmail.com

+919830818225

Democratic Indian (n/a)     05 March 2017

Nandi Ji, the law does not have answer to every problem, especially deep rooted socio political problems and on the top of it when the Central ruling elite is deliberately in a denial mode and says a lie that the problem does not exist. Unless we delude ourselves into believing something untrue, culturally or historically there is nothing called "Indian" or "Indian children". "Indian" is just a colonial label given by the British. Despite some vehement and fanatic assertions by some vocal elements, we are not one nation. We are different nations, something like Europe.  I have explained it here https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=142384&offset=4

The British created a colony on this sub continent and named their colonial empire India. This colonial empire was transferred to the "Hindi, Hindu, Hindustan" cultural brigade. Now this socio political brigade is doing it's hegemony in overt as well as covert ways. This point needs to be noted very carefully because it points towards the real cause as well as real solution to the problem observed by you. The Bollywood is just an extension of this cultural brigade's hegemonic plans,  having deep links and access to deep pockets of the Deep State. The clever machinations of the Deep State are explained by Dr. Garga Chatterjee in his number of articles available on the internet. A part of which I have also quoted here https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=142384&offset=3

Dr. Garga Chatterjee has highlighted this problem very well in the article named "The Goonda first came for the Assamese / Gunday on the loose / The Bollywood Gunday threat against Assam and Bengal". It can be read here https://hajarduari.wordpress.com/2014/05/17/the-goonda-first-came-for-the-assamese-gunday-on-the-loose-the-bollywood-gunday-threat-against-assam-and-bengal/

The problem is over hegemonic Centralized political, legislative, legal and administrative system to such an extent, the States have for all practical purposes been reduced to vassal States of the Central Government. Because of this unbridled hegemonic power, the Central Government is horribly corrupt. There is gross violation of the rights of the indigenous people of the States in the name of "unity", "nationalism" and so on. This is also leading to rebellions and unrest in a number of States. What are the rights of indigenous people? You may search for "United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples" and read it.

All right, you might be asking, what is the solution? The solution is that Central Government should have barest necessary power like external defense and currency printing, all the rest need to be with the States. There has to be a social and political movement to make local people shed the "political correctness" and demand a real fundamental change. This change is not possible within the existing system because the system has been cleverly designed such that real change should never work. Like minded people should contact the writers and activists like Dr. Garga Chatterjee and work for a change and let there be open street debates at every nook and corner, let there be open live debates on radio and television.

May read the following because they are indirectly related -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Constitution-of-india-130362.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Real-reason-why-the-government-wants-gun-laws-to-be-tougher-141335.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More