Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

j k nathalal   13 June 2017

Compulsary probate requirement

Dear Experts,

I am standing for an individual relative whose father expired in Gujrat Veraval - Gir Somnath leaving 10LKS + IN bussiness ac without nomination clause. But a registered Will has been left over mentioning the the relative who all benifits ans etc should go to 

also mentioning any bank ac proceedings to his son. Its one and half year now the Dena bank is insisting the register Will to be probated. But as per my research no probate is necessary or compulsary in Gujrat so Will should suffice the legitimate individual mentioned in the Will which is 2nd son , and two sisters. one married sister and son as per will are given their shares and has nothing to do now has mentioned in the will. but the Dena Bank is insisting to get a probate and not even giving in writing of such a requirement. please advice and correct me for being harsh to these bank. highly appreciated many thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

shrenik (lawyer)     14 June 2017

Not a big deal getting will probated. In 6 months you can get it probated Why r u hesitating in geting will probated

j k nathalal   14 June 2017

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.

THIS IS NOT A QUESTION OF GETTING IT PROBATED, WHAT I AM FIGHTING FOR IS BANKS NOT FOLLOWING LAWS AND REGULATIONS. GOING AS PER PROCEDURES REQUIRED AND HARRASMENT FOR COMMON PEOPLE.

GETTING WILL PROBATED NEEDS BUDGET AS WELL? HOPE U GET MY POINT SIR. THESE BANKERS R MAKING THEIR OWN RULES.

j k nathalal   17 June 2017

this is a regitered Will in Gujrat whereby probate is not compulsarry and this registered Will should suffice the bank the executor as mentioned. Has registered Will no value????? then we are making Will process a joke if it do not have any value ?????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register