LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (na)     03 April 2013

Compromise problem from lawyer

Hi All,

I am facing divorce case. Me and other party wants to settle it down. But other party lawyer is not interested to do so. Moreover he tell a person who is known to both of us (parties) and tell him that if both parties settle down this matter his shop (Dukaan Band Ho Jayegi) will closed. Experts please help me how can i close it.


 1 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     03 April 2013

If the other party is genuinely interested in compromising the matter then lawyer cannot come in the way. Ask the other party to terminate the vakalatnama of that advocate and go ahead with the settlement. If the services of a lawyer is required for some purpose then, other lawyer can be engaged.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query