compromise petition

A compromise petition file in 1960 how ever both parties agreed the terms of compromise and court recorded the compromise first party gets land and second party gets only money of valuation of that land compromise has been recorded in 1960 and decree is based in terms of compromise but no amount has been given till 2013 please help me in this regarding what are the steps can take by second party now we don't want money we want land the compromise has recorded in interest of minors which are second party help me

You can go through a suit for recovery of money with interest from the date of compromise and alternately, if the demand for money is not, you may seek direction for delivery of property  as a compensation


Thanks for reply........
Advocate Supreme Court of India

Dear Friend What were you doing for all this time. You have no case. Your case is time barred. No could would entertain you for any reason. Don't waste your time and money on lawyers. Regards VIRAJ KADAM, Advocate, Supreme Court of India



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x