LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satish raj (CMA)     11 April 2015

Compromise petition

Dear Sir/Madam

The property belongs to grand mother which is self acquired. The property is been partitioned among brothers and sisters with the consent of grandmother, the partition petition was filed by one of the brother stating that he want a partition, later on it was compromised between family members and court made a decree order to the said partition. Every member of the family been agreed to it.

The question is whether the said partitioned decree order be appealed in any higher court?? What is the procedure if any member of the family is now not satisfied and wants to claim re-partition?? Pls reply me at the earliest. Thanks in advance.


 2 Replies

M/s. Y-not legal services (Advocate)     11 April 2015

if the partition suit is disposed by compromised mean there is no appeal will be permitted..

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     12 April 2015

Sir, Compromise decrees are not subject to be challenged, kindly refer order 23 CPC ..... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query