LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandip Khetre   11 July 2022

comprehensive government job for married doughter

hi sir as per new low I am eligible for this government job but l am married doughter some of my friends they toled me your are the eligible for this job l don't know anything about it plz help me

Learning

6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 July 2022

Which government job? Whether you are married or not married is the question, of whether you are eligible i.e. qualification, age, experience, etc.

Sandip Khetre   12 July 2022

my father government servent he passed away at 2003 after his death my brother is joining as comprehensive government job but now my is also passed ( on duty) so l am is eligible for the my father government job

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 July 2022

If your brother's wife or children do not claim the govt.job, and they give affidavit to that effect, you may apply for the job.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     12 July 2022

Sandip Khetre:  Are you male or female? From the name and photograph you appear to be a male. But from what you have written you appear to be a female.

Sandip Khetre   15 July 2022

hi sir it's my husband's account but I am using this

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     18 July 2022

I believe that you mean "compassionate appointment" and not "comprehensive appointment". For compassionate appointment, at first wife and/or children are eligible. If they are not eligible for some other reason, or they do not want , then other relatives may be eligible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register