LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighter   05 August 2016

Complaint under section ipc 504 506(1) and 506(2)

My wife's relative called on my mobile phone and threatened to kill me and my family and used bad language with me. I recordered complete phone call conversation and gave written complaint to police. Police have lodged IPC 504, 507 on them and took my complaint as a Noncognizible Complaint (NC).

Then I approached court and filed private complaint us crpc 156 (3). I submitted recording DVD as a evidence. Judge did my verification by asking me few questions.

My lawyer did argument and requested for Issue Process us IPC 504, 506(1) and 506(2). On same date judge ordered "Issue Process" and sent summons to my wife's relative.

On next date I am planing to submit CRPC 91 Application to get call records.

Please let me know what should be my next steps.

 7 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 August 2016

Your advocate can guide you accordingly u can proceed further.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 August 2016

your advocate knows full facts of the case and can advise you better.

Vibha   06 August 2016

  1. What is opinion of your advocate?
  2. Call records will be needed to prove your case. There are few different ways to get them on case record, go with your advocate's recommendation. 

Fighter   11 August 2016

  1. How to get phone call recording get authenticated from Forensic lab?
  2. Do I need to give application for same? If yes, under which section.
  3. Can someone send me format of application?
  4. Does accued need to take bail in this case?
  5. Does accused need to mandatory attend all court dates?
  6. Does accused's lawyer need to mandatorily attend all court dates?

Fighter   11 August 2016

My advocate say's giving threat of death on phone is small scrime. Accused will not get conviction.

Is it true?

Fighter   11 August 2016

IPC 504, 506(1) and 506(2) in Maharashtra (Non Mumbai) will be tried as a warrent case OR summons case?

Fighter   12 August 2016

IPC 504, 506(1) and 506(2) will be treated as summons case OR Warrent Case?


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query