LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Kumar   19 April 2018

Complaint under 200 crpc punishable under section 500 ipc

i got a summon on above title. What action should be I take legally. Pls suggest. Shall I apply for bail before appreaing in the court.




S. Kumar

 1 Replies

rajuchowdappa   19 April 2018


Send me the Copy of Complaint file in the Court and also the copy of Summon to my e mail id or else you can contact me 9980635871.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query