Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mangesh law_student (Service)     18 February 2011

complaint to manager due to personal igo

Hello Experts,

I've question about employee's right to complain services in company (Indian / MNC in India)

I'm working in software company and on project where lots of dependency on the infrastructure services, if there is any problem or outage in infrstructure our official work get stuck and we have to stay late or we have to work late from home to complete the work besides business hours.

If we ask any questions to insfrasturecture manager from the official work perspective or suggest correction he complaints to our manager that we are interfering in their job.

So I would like to ask below questions.

1. Does employee have any legal right to ask questions to company management.

2. Does employee have right suggesting correction in system if it's causing business loss.

3. Does employee have right suggesting correction in system if it's causing disturbence in personal life.

4. Does employee have the right complain about returns on investment of company, like if any department in company are not utilizing all facilities and technologies in which company have made investments for providing company employees a flawless working environment.

5. If employee have right in which law and what section?

Please advice,

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register