Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manvinder Singh   21 April 2021

Complaint not taken by police

Hello everyone, i was somehow involved in a fight where in the other party he brought 20 25 people to hit us but unfortunately we 3 was able to survive and in self defence we fought with the main person and the other the flew away, my nose was hit with a base bat after which i took the same base bat and bashed the person where he got hurt on his head , we went to Police station to file a complaint but we were not entertained as the person who came to hit us has some good political connection,after arguing with police both the parties were send for a medical check up where in we were again assaulted by them we made a NC at the near by police station and came back to the NRI police station, settlement was done by the API but other day we were charged by IPC 324 ,503 and 506(2).

need help on this matter please help up i work in a reputed company i may loose job because of this bullsh*t..


 8 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 April 2021

It means that there was a cross FIR wherein the police did not register your complaint, move to area Magistrate under section 156(3) Cr PC for issuance of direction to police for registration of FIR, irrespective of the fact that other party is influential.

Whether any MLC was done by treating doctor ?

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding. 

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     22 April 2021

you can complaint with the higher authority 

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     22 April 2021

The Police played the game here, please don't trust the police anymore. On the one way he settled the case and on the other he registered FIR! Do you have settlement papers? 

You need to file a counter FIR. In case the Police is inactive move a miscellaneous petition under section 200 read with section 156(3) crpc annexing all your medical reports. Beside contest the case which has already been lodged.

Johan Ludick   22 April 2021

Hi my I'd,passport,wife's I'd money and stuff was stolen out of my Wendy house.I have a big dog on a lease in front of my Wendy house.My wife and. the kids was out the Saturday afternoon and came back the Sunday morning I never put a lock on my door because of the dog that I have.The people who was at home was my mother of 81,my sister and her miner son.My mother and the miner is afraid of the dog but not my sister because of she do washing she hang her she passed the dog and the dog do nothing.When we came back the Sunday morning our stuff was stolen but not the other stuff like Nike tekkies,drill,tv,computer and stuff.There was no sign of a break in.The Tuesday morning I check the dustbin and find my wife's I'd,children's sassa card,funeral card cut into pieces I take it to the police station because there were a case open against my sister for theft and house break because she's the only person that can take the stuff.It's 3weeks now still no response of the police what can I do

GIRDHAR GUPTA   22 April 2021

i got married on 20th November 2020 and since the very next day I started receiving inappropriate and indecent mssages, life threatening messages from different fake IDs on Facebook. as per those messages, it is clear that the same person behind all the fake ids, right now I am living out of India. how can I file complaint? or do I need to be India to file complaint

Ankur Mishra   22 April 2021

Mr.gupta you can file your complaint in India but first of all you have to disclose all the relevant facts......
1 Like

GIRDHAR GUPTA   22 April 2021

Sir what all details I need to disclose.  Also, I come to India for a very short time during my overseas employment. So is there any possibility for me to file a FIR for the same?

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     22 April 2021

@Girdhar, please post your query in a new thread. Aside you may lodge complain in the place where you are residing, may be India or abroad. As these threats you are receiving through net, every sovereign state has its jurisdiction. Moreover a complaint lodge with the foreign developed State will obviously put pressure on the Police over here if the culprits are sitting here in India and spreading nuisances.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register