LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BhanuPrasad Bondi   12 October 2022


iam father recently lodged a complaint against me in R.D.O office stating that iam not sending money for his maintenance. In that complaint he stated that only iam the earning one. but my step brother and my elder brother also working and earning upto 1.2 lakhs per month.

Also my father lodged a complaint in police station stating that iam not clearing debts .They forcefully made me sign on a agreement to clear debts of 23 lakhs. I already cleared 30 lakhs.But still insisting to clear 23 lakhs again.

please suggest


 3 Replies

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     12 October 2022

Defend your case with evidences. 

Call or mail for detailed discussion 

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 October 2022

Yes.  Defend your case with evidence of how you paid the debts.

BhanuPrasad Bondi   13 October 2022

I have all the evidence sir....can R.D.O help me in this matter sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register