Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gouranga Dey (None)     04 September 2018

Complaint for torture, harassment physically & mentally

Respected Sir/Madam,

My sister has been married since 2 years but after marriage she get tourtered mentally everyday by her in father in law and mother in law.Yesterday her mother in law assult her physically i.e. beaten my sister. Now i want to file a normal General Diary to the local police and so request all the frends please send a draft letter of General diary.

and a query is there any benefit for future for filing general diary.

In this regard we also do not file FIR copy now for family now.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2018

Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, panchayat, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Family/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/personal laws, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Family/civil courts, HC, SC…

The counsel worth his salt shall counsel to avoid altercations and litigations and also update on how to generate irrefutable evidences, witnesses.. 

IT may be futile to approach state/courts empty handed..

Moreover the in laws may understand and stop the harrassment..by intervention of elders and counsels..

Otherwise oen can draft in simple language what has transpired. 

Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, panchayat, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Family/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/personal laws, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Family/civil courts, HC, SC…

The counsel worth his salt shall counsel to avoid altercations and litigations and also update on how to generate irrefutable evidences, witnesses.. 

IT may be futile to approach state/courts empty handed..

Moreover the in laws may understand and stop the harrassment..by intervention of elders and counsels..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register