LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhijeet singh   02 September 2017

Complaint against wrong information provided by irctc

MY PNR NO- 8416695173 and booking date is 01-july-2017 and my problem is as we know due to Ram Rahim riots in haryana and punjab in aug17 many trains were cancelled and one day before my journey on 26-aug-17 when i checked my train status it shows that the train was cancel for 27-aug-17, then i cancel my booked ticket through irctc Rail Connect App and now my status was changed from booked to cancellation pending then on the morning of 27-aug-17my relative inform me that your train 12919 Malwa exp is rescheduled and it can be departed from its origin indb on it scheduled time, then i check my status in irctc rail connect app now it shows cancellation pending than i call on railwa enquiry no 139 at 10:33 and irctc customer care no 01139340000 at 11:25am and ask them about my pnr status and will iam able to travel with pnr no- 8416695173 then he told me that you are apply for cancellation hence you are not travel through this pnr, and advice me to book new ticket for journey, then i booked new ticket with pnr number- 8362777862, and i again check the older ticket status it remains cancellation is pending, after one hour i again check status of older ticket but this time it shows booked then i want to cancel ticket through application, but this time cancellation are not allow and then i go to file TDR but i also not able to file TDR it shows message TDR IS ALREADY APPLIED, and cancellation of newer ticket Pnr-8416695173 is also not permitted, now i have 2 tickets and both are confirmed, and then i mailed to irctc customer care (care@irctc.co.in) and explain my issue, and Boarded on the train for journey from bhopal station with the older pnr, but till after 5days of mailed no one reply from irctc, i requested to you please initiate my refund on any of the one ticket because you people are responsible for this issue.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 September 2017

Explain the facts on the same email trail and ask to resolve.

Pursue to get a reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register