LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

common_man (NA)     31 July 2012

Complaint against session judge

I am suffering from the court proceeding delay because of continuous absent of additional session judge.

I filed darkhast (EP) application beginning of this year. In the month of May, the judge is transferred to another court and new additional session judge took over the case.

After long summer court holidays, the hearing for new case in front of new judge started.

Since then there are 3 instances where the hearing is postponed because Judge is absent. If Judge going to be absent then why we receive the court gives the date to appear?

Is there is any way to check whether the Judge going to be absent in advance? Is there is any way to bring to the notice on the principal district judge?

This is regarding the property attachement, if the JD sold the properties and I suffered because of this delay then who and how can I get the help from the court?

I spoke to my lawyer, as per him this is the way court proceedings happen. If for the next hearing date if the district judge is still absent then what are the options available for me.

Thank you for your time !

Learning

5 Replies

SANJAY KUMAR (Lawyer)     01 August 2012

Answer to your identityless query lies in Art.227 of the Constitution of India. Please read it. 

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     02 August 2012

Its just like

YOU ARE ASKING TO DECIPHER THE FUTURE

FUTURE IS UNKNOWN  TO EVERYONE

You have no roight on the frruit
 even if you Sow a seed for a  fruit bearing tree or even vegetable or to pass IAS exam  or to get judgement  on a particular day

GITA SAYS

Karmanay Va Dhikaraste Ma KFaleshu Kadachana

You have a right in Karma (fighting the case in a Court of Law , appearing in the exam etc ) but has NO RIGHT IN THE FRUIT THAT WILL COME DUE TO YOUR EFFORTS

SOMEONE ASKED WHY

HERE IS THE ANSWER

There are MANY WHO ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE THE SAME GOAL , BUT ONLY FEW GET IT

THOUGH ALL DO EQUAL EFFORTS

And thats why , YOU ACHIEVED THE FRUIT NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR EFFORTS BUT BECAUSE OF GRACE OF GOD

AND SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT

BUT YOUR EFFORTS (KARMA) MUST GO ON

SO

HAVE FAITH IN GOD

JUDGES ARE ALSO HUMANS

THEY ALSO HAVE BODY PROBLEMS, FAMILY PROBLEMS AND SO ARE ON LEAVE

THIS THE GOVT OF INDIA CANNOT HELP AND SO WAIT WAIT AND WAIT

WITH REGARDS

Tarsem Singh (SAS Accountant)     05 August 2012

Lawerscubindida never gives proper and right answer to general public questions....  Shame shame on the reply of Mr. Godboley...It you have to wait the decision of so called God, why this setup of judiciary.  ?....IT is fact that judicial set up of India is not more than a DRAMA to keep the people awaiting life fools ...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 August 2012

Yes it could be predicted by highly competent astrologer .  But unfortunately there is no procedure or rule for accused to be given horoscope of the judge

Gurmeet Singh (ITO)     07 February 2014

I am facing a false DV case from my wife. The judge fixed 19000 as interim maintenance for my wife and daughter of 6 years for my net pay of Rs. 47000. My wife is earning Rs. 16000. The child is getting free education. I appealed in session court. The session judge dismissed the appeal for want of documentary proof of salary slip of my wife. Whereas the slip was in court records and my wife has already admitted in her petition that she is earning Rs. 10000 at time of filing case.

I gave an application for review but the judge kept on giving dates.

Plesae guide. Can I complaint against the judge.

If yes then to whom and how?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register